Palazzo dell’Arengo was built by order of podesta Mario de Carbonesi, and it dates back to 1204. It was long under the administration of the local justice. The council meetings used to be held at the first floor of the building. The palace underwent several restoration works, in 1562, 1672 and between 1919 and 1923, the latter attempt managing to bring the structure to its original shape.

Name:
Arengo Palace (Palazzo dell’Arengo)
Address:
Piazza Cavour, 47900, Rimini, Italy
Website:
www.riminiturismo.it

Piazza Cavour, 47900, Rimini, Italy

Go to top